CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- incorporation and reorganization of various forms of legal entities;
- corporate governance issues;
- shareholder agreements;
- transfer of shares;
- non profit organizations;
- international and local agreements..
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- copyright and related rights;
- patents registration;
- industrial designs;
- litigation and fiscal appeals;
- civil and commercial litigation;
- labor disputes;
- debt collection;
- copyright and intellectual property..
Mediation is a modern, efficient and amicably settlement of disputes, having the support of a third party as mediator, under conditions of neutrality, impartiality …. Read more…
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- purchase of assets and shares;
- transactions structuring;
- due diligence reports;
- negotiations by representation.
- real estate sale and acquisition;
- due dilligence;
- FIDIC agreements;
- lease agreements for commercial and residential use;
- individual and collective labour contracts;
- management contracts;
- union issues;
- labour disputes.